Sunday, February 1, 2015
The Sunday Currently, Vol. 2
CURRENTLY...
READING
Through my fiction work to see which ones are worth sending out as entries to workshops.
WRITING
Progress is slow with my short story revisions but it's progressing nonetheless.
CLICKING
Bruno Mars' and Beyonce's Superbowl performance to dilute the tacky mess that was Katy Perry's.
LISTENING
To Fall Out Boy's newest LP, American Beauty/American Psycho. It was released last month, and being a fan of their work since From Under the Cork Tree, I decided to check it out. It's a pretty solid album, but personally, I'd still go with their 2013 album, Save Rock and Roll. Uma Thurman's so darn catchy though.
SMELLING
Nothing in particular. Again, not the keenest smeller, me.
WEARING
A matching set of plaid pyjamas given to me by my Grandma. My other go-to loungewear when I'm home in Lipa.
CRAVING
For some juicy steak. It seems that for this weekend alone, I've filled up my quota for carbs, so I better make up for the lack of protein.
LOVING
This humble Japanese kitchen that officemates and I discovered a couple of weeks ago. It was hidden in plain sight, tucked away on the second floor of the sketchy motel located in our neighborhood in Manila. The food is more than decent yet very much affordable.
THINKING
About That Thing Called Tadhana, the movie my cousins and I saw earlier and how I'm both satisfied and not with its ending.
WISHING
For a day off everything and everyone.
WANTING
The Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm in Amp'd Up Apple or Robust Rhubarb, or the Clinique Cheek Pop in Ginger Pop. My daily make up routine is sorely lacking on the cheeks department and I need a product that's both fool-proof and an investment in terms of quality and color.
NEEDING
To set an appointment with a gynecologist. It's high time I put on my big girl panties and take my reproductive health seriously. Sorry, not sorry if that was TMI.
FEELING
A bit emotionally exhausted. The past couple of weeks have been quite trying, and I could feel my anti-social tendencies manifesting again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment